Arini SRL organizes, between 07.06.2021-18.06.2021 Basic Course in Aviation Medicine
The course is authorized by the Romanian Civil Aviation Authority and is recognized at European level, being organized in accordance with the provisions of MEDD 020 of EU Regulation no. 1179/2011.
The student’s file will contain:
- Application for intent/ application for enrollment in the course;
- EuroPass CV + Annexes:
- Doctor's degree (graduating from medical school)
- Specialist / primary diploma;
- Resident certificate;
- Copy of identity card (CI / BI / Passport);
- Copy of birth certificate;
- Copy of marriage certificate;
- Copy of membership certificate in the medical college / Notice of free practice;
- Declaration on one's own responsibility (showing where one practices medicine and that one is not prohibited from practicing the profession);
- Vocational training contract;
- Proof of payment of the tax.