ARINI ORGANIZE BETWEEN 20-28 JUNE 2022 THEORETICAL PART ONLINE AND BETWEEN 30 JUNE-01 JULY 2022 THE PRACTICAL PART (IN BUCHAREST, ROMANIA) FOR BASIC COURSE IN AVIATION MEDICINE.
The current course lasting 70 hours is designed to meet the EASA Part MED D.010 & Part MED D.015 training requirements and to prepare medical practitioners for authorization as Aeromedical Examiners (AMEs) of flight crew license holders requiring Class 2 medical certification.
Basic Aviation Medicine course provides fundamental theoretical and practical training in:
• Aviation physiology
• In-flight environment
• Musculoskeletal system
• Genitourinary system
• Cardiovascular system
• Visual system
• Digestive system
• Metabolic and endocrine system
• Medication and flying
• Incidents and accidents, escape and survival
• Obstetrics and gynecology
• Respiratory system
• Cabin crew working environment
The student’s file will contain:
- Registration Application (download here)
- EuroPass CV + Annexes:
o Doctor's degree (graduating from medical school)
o Specialist / primary diploma;
o Resident certificate;
- Copy of identity card (ID / Passport);
- Copy of birth certificate;
- Copy of marriage certificate;
- Copy of membership certificate in the medical college / Notice of free practice;
- Declaration on one's own responsibility (showing where one practices medicine and that one is not prohibited from practicing the profession);
- Vocational training contract (after registration);
- Proof of payment of the fee course.
For any other informations, please contact us via e-mail.